INTRODUCTION AND TERMS
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
We use the information you give to us:
- To fulfil a contract with you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you receive from us.
- To provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may be of interest you. We may contact you either in writing or by electronic means, if you have consented to this.
- If you have provided your consent to share your information with third party marketing, we will permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our privacy notice or terms of service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your browsing device.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- IT systems and email provider.
- Couriers and warehousing.
- Customer service network.
- Marketing services such as email and direct mail..
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- To contact you via email to invite you to review any services and/or products you received from us in order to collect your feedback and improve our services and products
Your rights under the GDPR are as follows;
- To be informed: we must provide a Privacy Notice which should contain Transparent Information of how we process your Data.
- Right to access your information: you are entitled to know what information we hold about you and the reasons why.
- Rectification of your data: if you think we are holding incorrect information on you, you may request that these details are updated.
- Erasing your data: you can request for your details to be deleted, in line with the data protection legislation.
- Restrict the processing of your data: you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Data portability: you have the right to request a copy of the data you have provided us, in a format that is reusable.
- Object to processing your data: you have the right to object to us processing your data for customer profiling or marketing.
- Automatic decision making and profiling: you have a right to object to us using your data in automated marketing and profiling.
You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data. To do this please use the contact details given above. If we are unable to resolve the issue you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
Our data retention policy is dictated by data protection laws and we will not keep your data for longer than is necessary.